Unfortunatley we didn't get to go camping overnight this weekend, but we did go up for the day on Saturday. We had to endure snow in the morning, but then it cleared up and turned out to be a beautiful day in the Uintas.
What fun! Tricia I don't know If you have already heard, but the Mathews reunion is at the park by my parents house in West Haven this Saturday the 22nd at noon. If you want to email me I will give you their address and details to the park will be there. Heidi
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun day. I heard that some places got snow.
What fun! Tricia I don't know If you have already heard, but the Mathews reunion is at the park by my parents house in West Haven this Saturday the 22nd at noon. If you want to email me I will give you their address and details to the park will be there.
Heidi
Ok I am dumb my email is heidihailey@yahoo.com
Post a Comment